Hotels in Rainsville, Alabama
Search & Compare Rainsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rainsville
Rainsville overviewRainsville is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Unclaimed Baggage Center. While you're here, stop by Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center and Fort Payne Depot Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rainsville is for you.
Where to stay in RainsvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rainsville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 18 hotels in the Rainsville area, some with discounts of up to 16%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $175 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 649 user reviews of Rainsville hotels: Super 8 Rainsville
How to get to RainsvilleFly in to Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 54.1 mi (87 km) from downtown Rainsville.
What to see around RainsvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center
- • Fort Payne Depot Museum
- • DeSoto State Park
- • Cloudmont Ski and Golf Resort
- • Little River Canyon Center
When to visit RainsvilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 13.5 inches