Hotels in North Sioux City, South Dakota
Search & Compare North Sioux City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Sioux City
North Sioux City overviewNorth Sioux City is a relaxing place unique for its live music, riverfront, and theaters. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center and The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. Head to Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center and Dakota Dunes Country Club to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, North Sioux City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in North Sioux CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, North Sioux City has accommodations to fit every need. There are 32 hotels in the North Sioux City area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2592 user reviews of North Sioux City hotels:
- • Hampton Inn North Sioux City (North Sioux City)
- • Days Inn North Sioux City (North Sioux City)
- • Super 8 North Sioux City (North Sioux City)
How to get to North Sioux CityFly in to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from downtown North Sioux City.
What to see around North Sioux CityLive music and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center
- • The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- • Sioux City Art Center
- • Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
- • Dakota Dunes Country Club
- • Chief War Eagle Monument
- • Tyson Event Center
- • Sioux City Convention Center
When to visit North Sioux CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 4.2 inches