Hotels in Islesboro, Maine
Search & Compare Islesboro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Islesboro
Islesboro overviewIslesboro is a relaxing place unique for its beaches, oceanfront, and sports. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Soak up some sunshine at Barrett's Cove Public Beach and Laite Memorial Beach. While you're here, stop by Lincolnville Ferry Terminal and Dyce Head Lighthouse. A family-friendly area, Islesboro also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in IslesboroA welcoming city for all, Islesboro has a variety of lodging options. There are 53 hotels in the Islesboro area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
How to get to IslesboroFly in to Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from downtown Islesboro. Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) is the next closest major airport, 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away.
What to see around IslesboroIts beaches and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Fort Madison State Park
- • Fort George Park
- • Belfast City Park
- • Moose Point State Park
- • Sears Island
- • Lincolnville Ferry Terminal
- • Dyce Head Lighthouse
- • Schoolhouse Museum
- • Wilson Museum
- • Maine Maritime Academy
When to visit IslesboroWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 8.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.9 inches