Hotels in Castroville, Texas
Search & Compare Castroville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Castroville
Castroville overviewCastroville is a relaxing place distinct for its oceanfront and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families will find plenty of fun at San Antonio SeaWorld. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like John Lott Municipal Park and Veterans' Memorial Park. Castroville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CastrovilleWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Castroville has options to suit everyone's style. There are 201 hotels in the Castroville area and you can shop as many as 78 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 61 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 100 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 33 4-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 85797 user reviews of Castroville hotels: Hotel Alsace
How to get to CastrovilleFly in to San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from downtown Castroville.
What to see around CastrovilleIt's recognized for its seaside, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • John Lott Municipal Park
- • Veterans' Memorial Park
- • Hondo Park
- • San Antonio SeaWorld
- • Medina County Museum
- • Lackland Air Force Base Visitor Center
- • Joint Base San Antonio
- • Hondo Golf Course
When to visit CastrovilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 5.5 inches
- • April-June: 9.1 inches
- • July-September: 7.1 inches
- • October-December: 6.9 inches