Hotels in Orondo, Washington
Search & Compare Orondo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Orondo
Orondo overviewOrondo is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Soak up some sunshine at Lincoln Rock State Park and Wenatchee Confluence State Park. Make some memories at Daroga State Park and Ohme Gardens. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Orondo is for you.
Where to stay in OrondoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Orondo is the place to go. There are 38 hotels in the Orondo area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to OrondoFly in to Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from downtown Orondo.
What to see around OrondoIt's recognized for its swimming spots, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Lincoln Rock State Park
- • Wenatchee Confluence State Park
- • Beebe Bridge Park
- • Lake Chelan State Park
- • Daroga State Park
- • Ohme Gardens
- • Washington State Apple Commission Visitors Center
- • Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery
- • Walla Walla Point Park
When to visit OrondoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 3.8 inches
- • April-June: 2.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.0 inches
- • October-December: 4.1 inches