Hotels in Orick, California
Search & Compare Orick Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Orick
Orick overviewOrick is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and forests. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Big Tree Wayside and Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Gold Bluffs Beach and Lady Bird Johnson Grove. Orick is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in OrickFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Orick is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $111 per night
How to get to OrickFly in to Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from downtown Orick. Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) is the next closest major airport, 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away.
What to see around OrickFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Humboldt Lagoons State Park
- • Tour Through Tree
- • Big Tree Wayside
- • Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- • Gold Bluffs Beach
- • Lady Bird Johnson Grove
- • High Bluff Overlook
- • Radar Station B-71
- • Douglas Memorial Bridge - Historical Memorial
- • Trees of Mystery Museum
- • Trees of Mystery
- • Lagoon Creek Picnic Area
When to visit OrickWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 61°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 63°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 21.1 inches
- • April-June: 8.4 inches
- • July-September: 1.2 inches
- • October-December: 18.0 inches