Hotels in Plainwell, Michigan
Search & Compare Plainwell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Plainwell
Plainwell overviewPlainwell is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Kalamazoo College and Western Michigan University. Make it a point to see sights like Gilmore Car Museum and Bittersweet Ski Resort. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Plainwell is for you.
Where to stay in PlainwellFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Plainwell is the place to go. There are 60 hotels in the Plainwell area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6640 user reviews of Plainwell hotels: Comfort Inn Plainwell
How to get to PlainwellFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from downtown Plainwell. Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 30 mi (48.2 km) away.
What to see around PlainwellTake in the collegiate vibe with a visit to:
- • Kalamazoo College
- • Western Michigan University
- • Gilmore Car Museum
- • Bittersweet Ski Resort
- • Kalamazoo Valley Museum
- • Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
- • Waldo Stadium
When to visit PlainwellWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 5.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches