Hotels in Yemassee, South Carolina
Search & Compare Yemassee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Yemassee
Yemassee overviewYemassee is a budget-friendly place unique for its natural features. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Ralph Tuten Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Blue Heron Nature Center and Gopher Tortoise Square are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Yemassee is for you.
Where to stay in YemasseeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Yemassee is the place to go. There are 43 hotels in the Yemassee area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5787 user reviews of Yemassee hotels:
- • Point South Yemassee (Yemassee)
- • Red Roof Inn Yemassee (Yemassee)
- • Point South/Yemassee Knights Inn (Yemassee)
- • Super 8 - Yemassee (Yemassee)
How to get to YemasseeFly in to Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) from downtown Yemassee. Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43.6 mi (70.2 km) away. Yemassee Station is the closest train station.
What to see around YemasseeSome recommended attractions include:
- • Blue Heron Nature Center
- • Ralph Tuten Park
- • Gopher Tortoise Square
- • Pick Pocket Plantation
When to visit YemasseeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 17.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches