Hotels in Whitney, Texas
Search & Compare Whitney Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Whitney
Whitney overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to White Bluff New Course and White Bluff Old Course. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Lake Whitney State Park and Lake Whitney Marina At Juniper Cove. A family- and business-friendly area, Whitney also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WhitneyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Whitney has accommodations to fit every need. There are 16 hotels in the Whitney area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 660 user reviews of Whitney hotels: Lake Whitney RV Campground (Whitney)
How to get to WhitneyFly in to Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from downtown Whitney.
What to see around WhitneyOutdoorsy fun is on hand like biking and golf, along with attractions such as:
- • White Bluff New Course
- • White Bluff Old Course
- • Lake Whitney State Park
- • Lake Whitney Marina At Juniper Cove
- • McCown Valley Park
- • Cedron Creek Park
- • Hill County Courthouse
When to visit WhitneyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 6.7 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches