Hotels in Index, Washington
Search & Compare Index Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Index
Index overviewIndex is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and library. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Salmon Run Park and Prospector Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Wallace Falls State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Index is for you.
Where to stay in IndexWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Index can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 10 hotels in the Index area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to IndexFly in to Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 43.5 mi (70 km) from downtown Index.
What to see around IndexIts riverfront, waterfalls, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Wallace Falls State Park
- • Salmon Run Park
- • Prospector Park
When to visit IndexIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 68°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 6.9 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 14.6 inches