Hotels in Kaupo, Hawaii
Search & Compare Kaupo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kaupo
Kaupo overviewKaupo is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Haleakala National Park and Wainapanapa State Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Pools of Oheo and Haleakala Crater. Whatever you're into, Kaupo has something for you.
Where to stay in KaupoKaupo offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 112 hotels in the Kaupo area and you can shop as many as 187 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 55 3-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 48 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $434 per night
How to get to KaupoFly in to Hana, HI (HNM), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from downtown Kaupo. Kahului, HI (OGG) is the next closest major airport, 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away.
What to see around KaupoIt's notable for its beaches and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Pools of Oheo
- • Haleakala Crater
- • Hamoa Beach
- • Haleakala National Park
- • Red Sand Beach
- • Fagan Memorial
- • Kahanu Garden
- • Wainapanapa State Park
- • Garden of Eden Arboretum
When to visit KaupoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 78°F day, 64°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 67°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 65°F night
- • January-March: 21.7 inches
- • April-June: 17.0 inches
- • July-September: 18.5 inches
- • October-December: 22.0 inches