Hotels in Clallam Bay, Washington
Search & Compare Clallam Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clallam Bay
Clallam Bay overviewClallam Bay is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and mountains. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Slip Point Lighthouse. Whatever you're into, Clallam Bay has something for you.
Where to stay in Clallam BayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clallam Bay has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Clallam BayFly in to Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.3 km) from downtown Clallam Bay. Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 106.4 mi (171.2 km) away.
When to visit Clallam BayIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 0.5 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches