Hotels in Fairfield, North Dakota
Search & Compare Fairfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fairfield
Fairfield overviewFairfield is a relaxing place distinct for its parks and theaters, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Theodore Roosevelt National Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Unit Visitor Center and Harold Schafer Heritage Center. Fairfield is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in FairfieldWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Fairfield has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Fairfield with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Fairfield, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to FairfieldFly in to Dickinson, ND (DIK-Theodore Roosevelt Regional), 36.1 mi (58 km) from downtown Fairfield.
What to see around FairfieldMusicals and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Old Town Hall Theater
- • Burning Hills Amphitheatre
- • Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- • Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Unit Visitor Center
- • Killdeer Mountain Battlefield State Historic Site
- • Harold Schafer Heritage Center
- • North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame
- • Billings County Court House Museum
- • Painted Canyon Overlook
- • Chateau de Mores State Historic Site
When to visit FairfieldIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 1.1 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.1 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches