Hotels in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Search & Compare Sergeant Bluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sergeant Bluff
Sergeant Bluff overviewSergeant Bluff is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center. While you're here, stop by Brown's Lake State Park and Tyson Event Center. Sergeant Bluff is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Sergeant BluffWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sergeant Bluff can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 29 hotels in the Sergeant Bluff area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to Sergeant BluffFly in to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from downtown Sergeant Bluff.
What to see around Sergeant BluffSome highlights of the area include:
- • Brown's Lake State Park
- • Tyson Event Center
- • Sioux City Art Center
- • Sioux City Convention Center
- • The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
When to visit Sergeant BluffWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 4.2 inches