Hotels in Chinle, Arizona
Search & Compare Chinle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chinle
Chinle overviewChinle is a luxury getaway distinct for its historical sites and parks, and known for its monuments and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Canyon De Chelly National Monument and Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like White House Overlook and Trail and Sliding Rock Overlook. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Chinle is for you.
Where to stay in ChinleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Chinle has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 651 user reviews of Chinle hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Canyon De Chelly
- • Thunderbird Lodge
- • Best Western Canyon De Chelly Inn
How to get to ChinleFly in to Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 134.8 mi (216.9 km) from downtown Chinle.
What to see around ChinleIts parks and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Canyon De Chelly National Monument
- • Sliding Rock Overlook
- • Antelope House Overlook
- • Mummy Cave Overlook
- • Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site
- • White House Overlook and Trail
- • Spider Rock
When to visit ChinleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 1.3 inches
- • July-September: 5.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.7 inches