Hotels in Jamestown, California
Search & Compare Jamestown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jamestown
Jamestown overviewJamestown is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and parks. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Railtown 1897 State Historic Park and Stanislaus National Forest when the weather is nice. Head to Gianelli Vineyards and Mother Lode Fairgrounds to make some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Jamestown is for you.
Where to stay in JamestownWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Jamestown has accommodations to fit every need. There are 41 hotels in the Jamestown area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6236 user reviews of Jamestown hotels:
- • Historic National Hotel (Sonora)
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Royal Carriage (Sonora)
- • Country Inn Sonora (Sonora)
- • Jamestown Railtown Motel (Sonora)
- • Miner's Motel (Sonora)
How to get to JamestownFly in to Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) from downtown Jamestown. Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 81.4 mi (130.9 km) away.
What to see around JamestownIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- • Stanislaus National Forest
- • Columbia State Historic Park
- • Utica Park
- • Groveland Wayside Park
- • Gianelli Vineyards
- • Mother Lode Fairgrounds
- • Tuolumne County Historical Society
- • Stage 3 Theater Company
- • Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum