Hotels in Folkston, Georgia
Search & Compare Folkston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Folkston
Folkston overviewFolkston is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and islands. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. There's plenty to see in the area, including popular sights like Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay. While you're here, stop by Folkston Railroad Transportation Museum and Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform. A family- and business-friendly area, Folkston also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FolkstonA welcoming city for all, Folkston has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Folkston area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 572 user reviews of Folkston hotels:
- • Inn at Folkston
- • Western Motel
How to get to FolkstonFly in to Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 39.5 mi (63.5 km) from downtown Folkston. Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles) is the next closest major airport, 46 mi (74 km) away.
What to see around FolkstonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Folkston Railroad Transportation Museum
- • Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform
- • Charlton County Courthouse
- • Okefenokee Swamp Park
- • Stephen C Foster State Park
When to visit FolkstonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 66°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 21.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches