Hotels in Salt Lick, Kentucky
Search & Compare Salt Lick Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salt Lick
Salt Lick overviewSalt Lick is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to West Liberty River Park. Make some memories at Daniel Boone National Forest and Kentucky Folk Art Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Salt Lick is for you.
Where to stay in Salt LickFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Salt Lick is the place to go.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Salt LickFly in to Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 54.4 mi (87.5 km) from downtown Salt Lick.
What to see around Salt LickHere are some local highlights:
- • Daniel Boone National Forest
- • Kentucky Folk Art Center
- • Morehead State University
- • Red River Gorge
- • Pleasant Valley Country Club
When to visit Salt LickIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches