Hotels in Zumbrota, Minnesota
Search & Compare Zumbrota Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Zumbrota
Zumbrota overviewZumbrota is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Make it a point to see sights like Covered Bridge Park and Zumbro Lake. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Zumbrota is for you.
Where to stay in ZumbrotaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Zumbrota is the place to go. There are 58 hotels in the Zumbrota area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $116 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5890 user reviews of Zumbrota hotels: Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to ZumbrotaFly in to Rochester, MN (RST-Rochester Intl.), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from downtown Zumbrota.
What to see around ZumbrotaHere are some local highlights:
- • Covered Bridge Park
- • Zumbro Lake
- • King's Marina
- • Oxbow Park
- • Minnesota State College Southeast Technical
When to visit ZumbrotaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 5.6 inches