Hotels in Tell City, Indiana
Search & Compare Tell City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tell City
Tell City overviewTell City is a budget-friendly place unique for its amusement park and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant cheese and coffee choices. Families can spend some quality time at Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. A stop at places like Lincoln Amphitheatre and Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial will create some memories. Tell City is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Tell CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Tell City has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 895 user reviews of Tell City hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tell City
- • Ramada Limited Tell City
- • Knights Inn Tell City
How to get to Tell CityFly in to Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from downtown Tell City. Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional) is the next closest major airport, 42.7 mi (68.8 km) away.
What to see around Tell CitySome recommended places to see include:
- • Holiday World and Splashin' Safari
- • Lincoln Amphitheatre
- • Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
When to visit Tell CityWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.6 inches