Hotels in Rising Sun, Indiana
Search & Compare Rising Sun Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rising Sun
Rising Sun overviewRising Sun is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and riverfront. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Creation Museum and The Abner Gaines House. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Big Bone Lick State Park and Florence Speedway. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rising Sun is for you.
Where to stay in Rising SunWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Rising Sun can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 92 hotels in the Rising Sun area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 47 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 16 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 21917 user reviews of Rising Sun hotels:
- • Rising Star Casino Resort (Rising Sun)
- • Empire House Hotel (Rising Sun)
How to get to Rising SunFly in to Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from downtown Rising Sun. Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field) is the next closest major airport, 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away.
What to see around Rising SunA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Creation Museum
- • The Abner Gaines House
- • Big Bone Lick State Park
- • Florence Speedway
- • Meadowood Golf Course
- • Shoppes At Burlington Shopping Center
- • Florence Antique Mall
When to visit Rising SunWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches