Hotels in Frisco, North Carolina
Search & Compare Frisco Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Frisco
Frisco overviewFrisco is a luxury getaway known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts and Avon Fishing Pier. Local sights like Frisco Native American Museum and Cape Hatteras Lighthouse are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Frisco is for you.
Where to stay in FriscoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Frisco is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to FriscoFly in to Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 103.5 mi (166.6 km) from downtown Frisco. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 119.2 mi (191.8 km) away.
What to see around FriscoKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts
- • Avon Fishing Pier
- • Ocracoke Pony Pens
- • Frisco Native American Museum
- • Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- • Hatteras Village Welcome Center
- • Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
When to visit FriscoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 14.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 18.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.6 inches