Hotels in Baraga, Michigan
Search & Compare Baraga Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Baraga
Baraga overviewBaraga is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Lower Silver Falls and Silver Mountain. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Pete's Petting Zoo and Alberta Village Museum. Baraga is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BaragaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Baraga is the place to go. There are 8 hotels in the Baraga area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 682 user reviews of Baraga hotels: Carla's Inn and Restaurant (Baraga)
How to get to BaragaFly in to Hancock, MI (CMX-Houghton County Memorial), 27 mi (43.4 km) from downtown Baraga.
What to see around BaragaIts lakes, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Lower Silver Falls
- • Silver Mountain
- • Nara Nature Park
- • Pete's Petting Zoo
- • Alberta Village Museum
- • A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum
- • Mine Shaft
- • Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts
When to visit BaragaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 39°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 6.9 inches
- • July-September: 8.3 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches