Hotels in Jackson, California
Search & Compare Jackson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Jackson hotels
Best hotels in Jackson
Jackson overviewJackson is a small town distinct for its historical sites and known for its wineries and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Butte Store and Kennedy Tailing Wheels Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Amador County Chamber of Commerce and Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Jackson is for you.
Where to stay in JacksonA welcoming city for all, Jackson has a variety of lodging options. There are 25 hotels in the Jackson area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1602 user reviews of Jackson hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson (Jackson)
- • Best Western Amador Inn (Jackson)
How to get to JacksonFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 51.4 mi (82.6 km) from downtown Jackson.
What to see around JacksonOutdoorsy fun is on hand like wine tasting and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Sutter Ridge Vineyards
- • Avio Vineyards
- • BellaGrace Vineyards
- • Scott Harvey Wines
- • Sobon Estate
- • Amador County Chamber of Commerce
- • Butte Store
- • Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church
- • Detert Park
- • Kennedy Tailing Wheels Park