Hotels in Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Orwigsburg Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Orwigsburg
Orwigsburg overviewOrwigsburg is a budget-friendly place unique for its festivals. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Jerry's Classic Cars and Collectibles Museum and No. 9 Coal Mine and Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Locust Lake State Park and Mountain Valley Golf Course. Orwigsburg is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in OrwigsburgWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Orwigsburg has accommodations to fit every need. There are 55 hotels in the Orwigsburg area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to OrwigsburgFly in to Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from downtown Orwigsburg. Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 47 mi (75.6 km) away.
What to see around OrwigsburgA top draw is the area's festivals, as well as places like:
- • Jerry's Classic Cars and Collectibles Museum
- • No. 9 Coal Mine and Museum
- • Locust Lake State Park
- • Tuscarora State Park
- • Sweet Arrow Lake County Park
- • Mountain Valley Golf Course
- • Schuylkill Mall
- • Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery
When to visit OrwigsburgWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches