Hotels in Wall, South Dakota
Search & Compare Wall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wall
Wall overviewWall is a budget-friendly place unique for its parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Ben Reifel Visitor Center when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Wall Drug and Wounded Knee Museum. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Wall is for you.
Where to stay in WallWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Wall has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 676 user reviews of Wall hotels:
- • Best Western Plains Motel (Pinnacles Entrance Badlands)
- • Days Inn Wall (Pinnacles Entrance Badlands)
- • Americas Best Value Inn-Wall (Pinnacles Entrance Badlands)
- • Econo Lodge Wall (Pinnacles Entrance Badlands)
How to get to WallFly in to Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 43.2 mi (69.6 km) from downtown Wall.
What to see around WallSome recommended attractions include:
- • Wall Drug
- • Wounded Knee Museum
- • National Grasslands Visitor Center
- • Armed Forces Military Display & Gifts
- • Minuteman Missile National Historic Site
When to visit WallWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 7.8 inches
- • July-September: 5.0 inches
- • October-December: 2.5 inches