Hotels in Fowlerville, Michigan
Search & Compare Fowlerville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fowlerville
Fowlerville overviewFowlerville is a relaxing place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Parshallville Cider Mill and Spicer Orchards. Make some memories at Mt. Brighton and Harris Nature Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Fowlerville is for you.
Where to stay in FowlervilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Fowlerville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 45 hotels in the Fowlerville area, some with discounts of up to 36%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4242 user reviews of Fowlerville hotels: Magnuson Hotel Fowlerville
How to get to FowlervilleFly in to Lansing, MI (LAN-Capital Region Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from downtown Fowlerville. Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away.
What to see around FowlervilleFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Parshallville Cider Mill
- • Spicer Orchards
- • Mt. Brighton
- • Harris Nature Center
- • Tyrone Hills Golf Club
- • Coyote Preserve Golf Club
- • Meridian Historical Village
When to visit FowlervilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches