What is Auburn Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Auburn without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Auburn particularly seem to like the restaurants. Snap some photos at Chewacla State Park and Lake Martin for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Auburn popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Auburn has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Auburn?
Top hotel picks in and around Auburn:
The Hotel At Auburn University3.5-star hotel, convenient to Auburn University
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Outdoor pool
Clarion Inn & Suites University CenterConvenient to Auburn University
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar
Staybridge Suites Auburn University Area, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Auburn University
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Courtyard by Marriott Auburn3-star Auburn hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Auburn Lodge Near UniversityConvenient to Auburn University
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Auburn?
You'll find plenty of ways to have fun in Auburn while staying within budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Chewacla State Park
- Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve
- Kiesel Park
- Lake Martin
- Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum
- Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center at Auburn University
Sights & Landmarks