Hotels in Fort Hall, Idaho
Search & Compare Fort Hall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fort Hall
Fort Hall overviewFort Hall is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Holt Arena. While you're here, stop by Idaho State University and L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Fort Hall also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Fort HallA welcoming city for all, Fort Hall has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Fort Hall area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3049 user reviews of Fort Hall hotels: Shoshone Bannock Hotel
How to get to Fort HallFly in to Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from downtown Fort Hall.
What to see around Fort HallHere are some top sights to see:
- • Holt Arena
- • Idaho State University
- • L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center
- • Pocatello Zoo
- • Idaho Potato Museum
When to visit Fort HallWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 3.2 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.0 inches
- • October-December: 3.2 inches