Hotels in Garrison, Minnesota
Search & Compare Garrison Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Garrison
Garrison overviewGarrison is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and known for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Mille Lacs Kathio State Park and Croft Mine Historical Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Paul Bunyan Land while you're here. Garrison is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in GarrisonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Garrison can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 727 user reviews of Garrison hotels: Twin Pines Resort
How to get to GarrisonFly in to Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from downtown Garrison. Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 89 mi (143.3 km) away.
What to see around GarrisonIt's notable for its lakes and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Mille Lacs Kathio State Park
- • Croft Mine Historical Park
- • Buffalo Hills Park
- • Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area
- • Mille Lacs Indian Museum
- • Paul Bunyan Land
When to visit GarrisonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, -5°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, -1°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches