Hotels in Chadron, Nebraska
Search & Compare Chadron Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chadron
Chadron overviewChadron is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and university spirit. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Chadron State College and Mari Sandoz High Plains Heritage Center. A stop at places like Ridgeview Country Club and Finnegan Park will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Chadron also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChadronFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Chadron is the place to go. There are 3 hotels in the Chadron area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 267 user reviews of Chadron hotels:
- • Best Western West Hills Inn
- • Motel 6 Chadron
- • Super 8 Chadron Ne
How to get to ChadronFly in to Chadron, NE (CDR-Chadron Municipal), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from downtown Chadron. Alliance, NE (AIA-Alliance Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away.
What to see around ChadronEnjoy the university setting or the collegiate vibe around the area of:
- • Chadron State College
- • Mari Sandoz High Plains Heritage Center
- • Ridgeview Country Club
- • Finnegan Park
When to visit ChadronIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 2.2 inches
- • April-June: 8.0 inches
- • July-September: 5.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches