Hotels in Hardin, Kentucky
Search & Compare Hardin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hardin
Hardin overviewHardin is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Murray State University. Make it a point to see sights like Kenlake State Resort Park and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. Hardin is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HardinWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hardin can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 25 hotels in the Hardin area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to HardinFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) from downtown Hardin.
What to see around HardinSome recommended places to see include:
- • Kenlake State Resort Park
- • Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area
- • Elk & Bison Prairie
- • Miller Memorial Golf Course
- • Central Park
When to visit HardinWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 13.5 inches
- • April-June: 15.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 15.1 inches