Hotels in Pembine, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Pembine Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pembine
Pembine overviewPembine is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and mountains. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Green Acres Golf Club and Timberstone Golf Course. Make it a point to see sights like Miscauno Cedar Swamp State Natural Area and Long Slide Falls. A family- and business-friendly area, Pembine also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PembineA welcoming city for all, Pembine has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
How to get to PembineFly in to Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from downtown Pembine. Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 77.6 mi (124.9 km) away.
What to see around PembineOutdoor activities are on hand like golf and skiing along with attractions such as:
- • Green Acres Golf Club
- • Norway Mountain
- • Timberstone Golf Course
- • Pine Mountain
- • Miscauno Cedar Swamp State Natural Area
- • Long Slide Falls
- • Smalley Falls
- • Dave's Falls
- • Twelve Foot Falls Park
- • Carney Rapids
- • Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site
- • World War II Glider and Military Museum
When to visit PembineCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.6 inches