Hotels in Manchester, Georgia
Search & Compare Manchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manchester
Manchester overviewManchester is a relaxing place unique for its gardens and spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Families can spend some quality time at Butts Mill Farm and Wild Animal Safari. Make it a point to see sights like Manchester Railfan Platform and Warm Springs Regional Fisheries Center. Manchester is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ManchesterWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Manchester has accommodations to fit every need. There are 11 hotels in the Manchester area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to ManchesterFly in to Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from downtown Manchester. Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 53.1 mi (85.5 km) away.
What to see around ManchesterKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Butts Mill Farm
- • Wild Animal Safari
- • Warm Springs Regional Fisheries Center
- • Sprewell Bluff State Outdoor Recreation Area
- • Franklin Delano Roosevelt State Park
- • Manchester Railfan Platform
- • Art In Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum
- • Little White House
- • Warm Springs Winery
- • Chipley Historical Center
When to visit ManchesterIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 10.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches