Hotels in Chubbuck, Idaho
Search & Compare Chubbuck Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chubbuck
Chubbuck overviewChubbuck is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Pocatello Zoo. Be sure stop by Holt Arena and Idaho State University while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Chubbuck is for you.
Where to stay in ChubbuckFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Chubbuck is the place to go. There are 18 hotels in the Chubbuck area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to ChubbuckFly in to Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from downtown Chubbuck.
What to see around ChubbuckSome recommended places to see include:
- • Holt Arena
- • Idaho State University
- • L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center
- • Pocatello Zoo
When to visit ChubbuckCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 3.2 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.0 inches
- • October-December: 3.2 inches