Hotels in Decatur, Illinois
Search & Compare Decatur Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Decatur hotels
Best hotels in Decatur
Decatur overviewDecatur is special for its sports, and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Millikin University. Be sure stop by Kirkland Fine Arts Center and Scovill Zoo while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Decatur is for you.
Where to stay in DecaturA welcoming city for all, Decatur has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Decatur area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1294 user reviews of Decatur hotels:
- • Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Decatur (Decatur)
- • Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Decatur (Decatur)
- • Welcome Hotel & Suites (Decatur)
- • Decatur Conference Center & Hotel (Decatur)
- • Sleep Inn Decatur (Decatur)
How to get to DecaturFly in to Decatur, IL (DEC), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from downtown Decatur.
What to see around DecaturHere are some favorite choices:
- • Millikin University
- • Kirkland Fine Arts Center
- • Scovill Zoo
- • Rock Springs Conservation Area
- • Hickory Point Mall
When to visit DecaturWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 6.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches