Hotels in Skippers, Virginia
Search & Compare Skippers Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Skippers
Skippers overviewSkippers is a budget-friendly place unique for its beaches. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Chockoyotte Country Club. A stop at places like Good Earth Peanut Company and Village View Mansion House will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Skippers also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SkippersWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Skippers can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 28 hotels in the Skippers area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2800 user reviews of Skippers hotels:
- • Knights Inn Skippers/Emporia Area (Skippers)
- • Spring Church Bed and Breakfast (Skippers)
How to get to SkippersFly in to Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 65 mi (104.6 km) from downtown Skippers. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 79.8 mi (128.4 km) away.
What to see around SkippersHere are some favorite choices:
- • Good Earth Peanut Company
- • Village View Mansion House
- • Meherrin River Park
- • Veteran's Memorial Park
- • Roanoke Canal Museum and Trail
When to visit SkippersWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches