Hotels in Cross City, Florida
Search & Compare Cross City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cross City
Cross City overviewCross City is unique for its marina, spas, and shops. You're sure to find the beer and coffee options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Steinhatchee Falls when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Manatee Springs State Park and Dakotah Winery. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Cross City is for you.
Where to stay in Cross CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cross City can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to Cross CityFly in to Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 49.7 mi (80 km) from downtown Cross City.
What to see around Cross CityFun activities such as strolling the marina, pampering at the spa, and fishing are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Sea Hag Marina
- • Steinhatchee Public Boat Ramp
- • Manatee Springs State Park
- • Steinhatchee Falls
- • Eddie Buie Park
- • Dakotah Winery
- • Chiefland Farmers Flea Market
- • Lower Suwannee National Wildlife Refuge
When to visit Cross CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 77°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 12.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 24.8 inches
- • October-December: 8.1 inches