Hotels in Collinsville, Virginia
Search & Compare Collinsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Collinsville
Collinsville overviewCollinsville is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Martinsville Speedway and Smith River Sports Complex. Check out local attractions like Liberty Fair Mall and Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Collinsville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CollinsvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Collinsville has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 674 user reviews of Collinsville hotels:
- • Quality Inn Dutch Inn (Collinsville)
- • Knights Inn Collinsville Va (Collinsville)
How to get to CollinsvilleFly in to Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from downtown Collinsville. Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 42.5 mi (68.4 km) away.
What to see around CollinsvilleFun activities are on hand like golf and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Martinsville Speedway
- • Smith River Sports Complex
- • Liberty Fair Mall
- • Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center
- • Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center and Museum
- • Virginia Museum of Natural History
- • Piedmont Arts
When to visit CollinsvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches