4 Star Hotels in St. Augustine
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of 4 star hotels in St. Augustine
- Old St. Augustine Village
- Vilano Beach
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Flagler College
- World Golf Village
- St. Augustine Beach Park
- Anastasia State Park
- Bridge of Lions
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Old City Gates
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Ravine Gardens State Park
Four Star St. Augustine hotels
A 4 star hotel is usually located around shopping, dining, and the other main St. Augustine attractions with concierge services, conference space, and fitness centers at your disposal within the hotel. With quality service and a broad variety of amenities, your stay in 4 star hotel will combine comfort and quality, letting even the most stressful business trip get a little more relaxing.
Booking your reservation with Hotels.com enables you to read hundreds of Authentic Hotel reviews by Hotels.com guests, Expedia guests, and the TripAdvisor Review Scores about hotels in St. Augustine, Florida to ensure that we remain impartial, and you stay informed. Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best St. Augustine 4 star hotels for:
- Cleanliness: The Collector - Luxury Inn and Gardens
- Service: Pearl of the Sea Luxury Bed & Breakfast
- Comfort: The Collector - Luxury Inn and Gardens
- Condition: Pearl of the Sea Luxury Bed & Breakfast
When you download the Hotels.com app on your mobile device, you are just a click away from booking your reservations on the go, viewing amenities, and getting an affordable rate for your room in St. Augustine with our Price Guarantee. By signing up for our emails, you can gain access to Secret Prices and exclusive offers that aren't available to everyone. Be sure to join our Welcome Rewards Program for a chance to get a free night at your St. Augustine hotels when you stay 10 nights.
St. Augustine travel guides
Lured by tales of the Fountain of Youth, Spanish explorers settled St. Augustine in 1565. Sitting al...