St. Augustine Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Old St. Augustine Village
- Vilano Beach
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Flagler College
- World Golf Village
- St. Augustine Beach Park
- Anastasia State Park
- Bridge of Lions
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Old City Gates
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Ravine Gardens State Park
Hotels in St. Augustine with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B
- Service: 44 Spanish Street Inn
- Comfort: Hampton Inn Palatka
- Condition: Hampton Inn Palatka
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in St. Augustine are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in St. Augustine with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
St. Augustine travel guides
Lured by tales of the Fountain of Youth, Spanish explorers settled St. Augustine in 1565. Sitting al...