Hotels in Smithville, Missouri
Search & Compare Smithville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Smithville
Smithville overviewSmithville is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families will find plenty of fun at Worlds of Fun. A stop at places like Ladoga Ridge Winery and Harley-Davidson Factory will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Smithville is for you.
Where to stay in SmithvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Smithville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 140 hotels in the Smithville area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 64 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 32 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to SmithvilleFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 10.5 mi (17 km) from downtown Smithville.
What to see around SmithvilleKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Worlds of Fun
- • Oceans of Fun
- • Zona Rosa Shopping Mall
- • Zona Rosa
- • City Market of Kansas City
- • Ladoga Ridge Winery
- • Harley-Davidson Factory
- • Tiffany Greens Golf Course
- • Shoal Creek Living History Museum
- • Liberty Jail Historic Site
When to visit SmithvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.2 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.9 inches