Salem Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Salem
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Woodburn Company Stores
- Silver Falls State Park
- Oregon State Fairgrounds Pavilion
- Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Chemeketa Community College
- Salem Hospital
- Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum
- Oregon Garden
- Willamette University
- Western Oregon University
- Champoeg State Park
- Enchanted Forest Theme Park
- Oregon State Capitol
- Salem Riverfront Park
- Corban College
- Carlton Winemakers Studio
- Bush's Pasture Park
- Salem Riverfront Carousel
- Elsinore Theater
- Gallon House Bridge
Hotels in Salem with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Salem, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Salem by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hampton Inn and Suites Salem
- Service: The Grand Hotel - Salem
- Comfort: Hampton Inn and Suites Salem
- Condition: Hampton Inn and Suites Salem
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!