Hotels in Laurie, Missouri
Search & Compare Laurie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Laurie
Laurie overviewLaurie is a relaxing place unique for its waterparks and spas. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining choices, along with activities like boating and swimming. Families can spend some quality time at Gran Rally Karts. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Jacob's Cave and Osage Beach Premium Outlets. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Laurie is for you.
Where to stay in LaurieWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Laurie has accommodations to fit every need. There are 37 hotels in the Laurie area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2084 user reviews of Laurie hotels:
- • The Lake House Inn
- • Bass Point Resort
How to get to LaurieFly in to Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 52.9 mi (85.1 km) from downtown Laurie.
What to see around LaurieHere are some favorite choices:
- • Jacob's Cave
- • Gran Rally Karts
- • Osage Beach Premium Outlets
- • Bridal Cave
- • Lake Ozark Speedway
When to visit LaurieIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 7.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches