Hotels in Union, Washington
Search & Compare Union Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Union
Union overviewUnion is a luxury getaway unique for its casinos and port. You'll find extensive seafood and coffee options. Try your luck at a casino like Little Creek Casino. While you're here, stop by Potlatch State Park and Twanoh State Park. A business-friendly area, Union also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in UnionA welcoming city for all, Union has a variety of lodging options. There are 21 hotels in the Union area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3305 user reviews of Union hotels: Alderbrook Resort And Spa (Union)
How to get to UnionFly in to Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 37.9 mi (61 km) from downtown Union.
What to see around UnionSome recommended places to see include:
- • Potlatch State Park
- • Twanoh State Park
- • Ridge Motorsport Park
- • Mason County Historical Society Museum
- • Kneeland Park
When to visit UnionIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 73°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 22.7 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 3.6 inches
- • October-December: 29.1 inches