Hotels in Blackstone, Virginia
Search & Compare Blackstone Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Blackstone
Blackstone overviewBlackstone is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Nottoway Falls and Twin Lakes State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Robert Thomas Carriage Museum and Lucky Lake Gem Mine will create some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Blackstone is for you.
Where to stay in BlackstoneA welcoming city for all, Blackstone has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Blackstone hotels: Wedgewood Motor Inn
How to get to BlackstoneFly in to Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 44.8 mi (72.2 km) from downtown Blackstone.
What to see around BlackstoneSights especially popular with families include:
- • Lucky Lake Gem Mine
- • Morefield Gem Mine
- • Metro Richmond Zoo
- • Nottoway Falls
- • Twin Lakes State Park
- • Sailor's Creek Battlefield State Park
- • White Oak Road Battlefield
- • Whittle's Mill Historic Site and Park
- • Robert Thomas Carriage Museum
- • Amelia County Court House
- • Petersburg National Battlefield
- • South Hill Country Club
When to visit BlackstoneWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.7 inches
- • October-December: 10.5 inches