Hotels in Lyme, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Lyme Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lyme
City overviewThe location is known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $133 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3990 user reviews of local hotels: The Lyme Inn
How to get to LymeFly in to Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from downtown Lyme.
What to see around LymeFun activities are on hand such as camping, skiing, and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Dartmouth Skiway
- • Storrs Pond Recreation Area
- • Leede Arena
- • Thompson Arena
- • Whaleback Mountain
- • Bear Ridge Raceway
- • Upper Valley Aquatic Center
- • Vermont Institiute of Natural Science
- • Sugarbush Farm
- • Dartmouth College
- • King Arthur Flour
- • AVA Gallery and Art Center
- • Baker-Berry Library
- • Hood Museum of Art
- • Hopkins Center for the Arts
- • Montshire Museum of Science
- • Enfield Shaker Museum