Hotels in Unity, Maine
Search & Compare Unity Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Unity
Unity overviewUnity is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Unity College and Colby College. While you're here, stop by JW Parks Golf Course and Waterville Opera House. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Unity is for you.
Where to stay in UnityFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Unity is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Unity area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to UnityFly in to Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from downtown Unity. Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away.
What to see around UnityTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • Unity College
- • Colby College
- • Thomas College
- • JW Parks Golf Course
- • Waterville Opera House
- • Fort Halifax
- • Redington Museum
When to visit UnityIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches