Hotels in Weston, West Virginia
Search & Compare Weston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Weston hotels
Best hotels in Weston
Weston overviewWeston is special for its historical sites, gardens, and museums, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Museum of American Glass in West Virginia and Mountaineer Military Museum. Make some memories at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum and Lambert's Vintage Wines. Weston is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in WestonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Weston is the place to go. There are 26 hotels in the Weston area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1471 user reviews of Weston hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston (Weston)
- • Quality Inn Weston (Weston)
- • Super 8 Weston Wv (Weston)
How to get to WestonFly in to Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from downtown Weston. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 51 mi (82.1 km) away.
What to see around WestonA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
- • Mountaineer Military Museum
- • Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
- • Lambert's Vintage Wines
- • Watters Smith Memorial State Park
- • West Virginia Wesleyan College
- • West Virginia State Wildlife Center
When to visit WestonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches