Hotels in East Liverpool, Ohio
Search & Compare East Liverpool Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in East Liverpool
East Liverpool overviewEast Liverpool is a relaxing place unique for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Families can spend some quality time at The Hall China Company. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame and Museum of Ceramics. East Liverpool is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in East LiverpoolFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, East Liverpool is the place to go. There are 51 hotels in the East Liverpool area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6638 user reviews of East Liverpool hotels: Quality Inn
How to get to East LiverpoolFly in to Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from downtown East Liverpool.
What to see around East LiverpoolSome recommended attractions include:
- • The Hall China Company
- • Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame
- • Museum of Ceramics
- • Beaver Creek State Park
- • Tomlinson Run State Park
When to visit East LiverpoolWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches